It seems like a long time ago already, but in March Last our Fundraising and Communications Manager took on a High Altitude Ascent of the highest point in the Atlas Mountains. At 4,167m high Mt Toubkal is a great challenge for any aspiring mountaineer, especially when tackling it during winter and in deep snow.
With the support of local businesses that came together to sponsor our flag, spurring our team on, a successful summit was made.
It's the first time we had undertaken a challenge of this nature and now for 2024 Lee and his team will be taking a winter ascent of Mt. Olympus at 2,917m this is a huge task for the team in which some have never taken on a climb like this!
During winter the summit and approach will be covered in thick snow and ice meaning a slow, strenuous and technical climb to the home of the Mythical and Mystical home of the Greek Gods.
We are offering businesses an opportunity to have their brand on top of one of the most well known mountains and help us raise the stakes and flag for Falcon!
Our sponsorship package includes:
- Prime space on the expedition flag that will be taken to the summit
- Tags into all social posts and website content related to the expedition
- A special business feature on social media show casing your products and services
- Invite to post expedition event and presentation
- Achieving CSR objectives by supporting Homelessness, Community Support and Mental Health
Sponsorship package cost is £400 and can be made via the following link:
Falcon Support Services: Frozen Falcon March 2024 - Winter Ascent of Mt. Olympus (enthuse.com)